Suddenly I See

Saturday, November 23, 2013

New York New York: Day Four










On Sunday we woke up and walked around Brooklyn and then made our way down to Shake Shack (which I was really looking forward to) and had a great lunch! We walked down some very cute neighborhoods in New York and then saw the Brooklyn Bridge. David and Matt also took us to Trader Joes for the New York grocery experience which is very crowded and loud but I enjoyed that there were about thirty check out registers.

When we got back to Matt's apartment there wasn't too much time before we had to call a car to come and pick us up. We said goodbye and had a much more peaceful trip to the airport than we did when we took the cab from the airport to Matt's apartment.

It was an uneventful ride home (just like I like it) and other than my television not working and Rodger's television going out at the end (white whine) it was a very nice trip back. And when we landed I got the above picture from Amy of Kona and Diesel. It was nice knowing that Kona was in such good hands while we were away.

What a great time we had!! Thank you Matt and David so much for being wonderful hosts!!

No comments: