Suddenly I See

Thursday, July 29, 2010

100 MPH

I have been busy. Well mostly I am just busy thinking about how busy I am and how busy I am going to be for the next few days. This week I have just been going. Except for Monday when I was too sick to get out of bed.

Work has been insane this week. We are moving this weekend. I am getting ready for a garage sale on Saturday, which reminds me I have to make posters for it by Saturday morning. And on top of all that I got sick. There is a lot to do with the move and getting things together that I want to sell. I know that maybe for a lot of people this would be a normal level of activity but I am the the type of girl that goes to work from 8 to 5, goes home, eats bread, and drinks soda, and then generally stares at whatever entertainment that "Bravo" has to offer me for the evening.

I don't handle moving all that well, it's always an adjustment for me. Last year when I moved here I got the shingles and this time I have a head cold that won't quit.

And on top of all that I am trying to cut back on my soda intake, trying to get down to drinking just one soda a day. It's been a challenge but I can do it. The one good thing about being so busy is that I haven't really had a chance to think about Matt moving across the country in less than a week.

That's the happenings over here. Oh yeah and this is what my living room looks like right now.



Luckily this sort of thing doesn't bother me.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Katie - some people work better under pressure. Maybe you will be one of those.

vickie said...

I am AFRAID!