Suddenly I See

Friday, December 4, 2009

Party in the McDonalds Drive-Thru

So I was noddin my head like yeah to Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA" while waiting in the drive-thru line at McDonalds. And my car window was down and I have to turn that song up really loud when it's on. I was just singing and having a good time and I look over to two girls eating outside and they were signing along and noddin their head like yeah also. Sadly no one was moving their hips like yeah.

I loved it, I felt so hip for a few minutes. I mean listening to what the teenagers are listening to. Too bad I wasn't wearing a flannal shirt and skinny jeans (which, I won't lie could have happened, since I own these things.)

It was a highlight of the afternoon and I was certainly laughing like yeah.

And for everyone's viewing pleasure.



Go ahead, enjoy, the girl sings a catchy song. We can give her credit for that.

No comments: