Suddenly I See

Friday, October 9, 2009

Can't go a week without at least one blog

I don't know why I haven't blogged much this week. Actually, I do know. Number one reason would be laziness. We have been having such nice weather, which I love, but it makes it harder to get out of bed in the morning because it is so nice to stay under the warm covers. And Sushi loves to cuddle in the mornings. It's so nice in the morning that all day while at work I think about going back to bed. My point as it applies here is that I like to lay in bed as much as possible so that doesn't provide a lot of time to blog. I suppose this doesn't apply to just this time of year but when it becomes fall I just want to be cozy. Lucky for me I have a Snuggie. I highly recommend getting one if you don't already have one.

That could be one reason why I haven't blogged. Another reason might be that I like to open up my blog page and see the beautiful picture of my freezer contents. It truly is a work of art.

I was going to blog on Wednesday but then there were some major changes at Rodger's work and a lot of his co-workers and friends got let go and we had to commiserate together. But we also had to be very thankful and happy that he still has a job.

I have also been working on a Halloween craft/decoration so that takes up time that could be spent on blogging.

I was going to blog last night but then I got pretty wrapped up in Jim and Pam's wedding. SO CUTE! Just enough sweet and just enough Michael. I loved it, it was worth watching all of the angst that Jim and Pam went through in the first few seasons of the show. A great payoff and I am glad that the writers don't fill their relationship with angst now, it's just too hard on me. After "The Office" it was just impossible to blog, I was to high from the Jim and Pam wedding.

And I am blogging today because it's been a week and I must blog about something. My narcissism is hungry, actually after seven days it's starving.

There it is a post of excuses.

Next week I will blog more, including the details about my most recent "Cooking Experiment" recipe and pictures of my fall decorations (including my little Halloween craftie craft).

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Ahhh I just watched the Office from last week and it's so cute! Michael makes me cringe SO much though. And I can't wait for the baby.