Suddenly I See

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Palm Desert Trip

In May Ellie and I went on an overnight trip to Palm Desert. Vickie, Paul, and Olivia, and my Mom and Peggy were already there so we decided we wanted to join for a quick over night as well. Rodger had to stay home with Kona and I didn't want to drive with Ellie by myself so I enlisted the help of Rodger's sisters. We left early Saturday morning and got there in good time. There was food, swimming, sun, and lots of good times including an extremely salty piece of streak.

It was such a nice weekend playing in the water and relaxing in the sun. Ellie loves the water and is always such a good sport going all these different places with us. She is the perfect travel companion.
I am so glad she loves the water as much as we do. 




















No comments: