Suddenly I See

Monday, July 28, 2014

They couldn't keep us away



 



This post is a couple of months old at this point but I still wanted to blog about it.
For Christmas my Mom got us all passes to Disneyland. We decided to take a day off in April to go for the day. It really was a great day. We went to both parks and got on a lot of rides. It was a warm day and actually pretty crowded for a week day but we all still had a great day. We had dinner at the Mexican restaurant at Downtown Disney. It was a great way to unwind and it I just love having dinner with my family. It's such a simple thing but it brings me so much joy. It only could have been better if our little Olivia was there. Next year!!

Rodger and I decided to use the day passes towards getting annual passes again. So we spent the night at a hotel across the street from Disneyland and went back the next day. It is a lot of fun to have our passes again. We have gone a few more times since and I just love it. I love being there at night especially and walking around, eating, and getting on the rides.

I don't know if we will renew when our passes expire next year, probably not because it just keeps getting more expensive but then again it will be Disneyland's 60th anniversary and that will be fun so it certainly is tempting!





3 comments:

vickie said...

Seriously what the hell?!? I mean I am pretty okay with how I look, but that photo is gross.

Please never do that again.

PS - It was a fun day.

vickie said...

Seriously what the hell?!? I mean I am pretty okay with how I look, but that photo is gross.

Please never do that again.

PS - It was a fun day.

Jenn said...

I was thinking that about the 60th anniversary too. I am trying to maybe go for my birthday this year, and I might just bite the bullet and buy passes. I just want to see what they're going to do for the anniversary.