Suddenly I See

Monday, May 12, 2014

A grand night

A while back I got to babysit Olivia for the evening. We had a great time. There were many points in the evening when I just took it all in and thought about what a wonderful time I was having. Olivia is so fun to be around and she makes me so happy. I know Vickie thought I was doing her a favor but it really felt like it was the other way around. I enjoyed my evening with her immensly and can't wait to do it again. Highlights included pulling all of her blankets out and planking them, sitting outside and listening to Oliva say "moon", and, of course, watching "Vacation" and eating a box of Cheetos.

Here are some pictures of the evening. I tried to edit it down but her cuteness just has to be shared even if a couple of them are blurry.








No comments: