Suddenly I See

Friday, February 8, 2013

The thing is that I really do like to blog

I just don't do it as often as I would like. Having a house and a dog in addition to a husband and a cat has taken up a lot of my time lately.

But I like to write, it makes me feel good and I like the idea of recording events to look back at later. I am even toying with the idea of making a blog book to look at, but think I would take out some of the things I blogged about (like celebrities).

The house is coming along. We love it there. It's so nice to have a yard, especially with the dog. We painted the third bedroom and did the floors and I am setting it up as my office. Last weekend we had the kitchen redone and it is beautiful. I am excited to post before and after pictures.We still need to do the back splash and paint and so I will post them after that.

It seems it is going to be a very blustery weekend. It will be kind of nice to bundle up and maybe start reading the book club choice I got to pick this time, "Plague of Doves" by Louise Eldridge (not sure on the last name). It's also Chinese New Year this weekend so we will be spending some time with Rodger's family. We gave Olivia a red envelope this year, which I thought was a lot of fun. I love cultural traditions.

This post is basically just to say that I really do want to blog more. Because I really do like it.

No comments: