Suddenly I See

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012 Part One

We spent Christmas Eve at Peggy and Vince's house.

Matt made us an amazing dinner.

There we presents and family and love and laughter.

It was a very nice Christmas Eve. It was especially nice to have Grandpa Garrett with us. I have so many wonderful Christmas memories of him and my Grandma and Christmas wouldn't have been the same without him. We all missed my Grandma though.

It was also so great to have little Olivia there. She makes every event better.

Mom made her delicious pumpkin bars. They are so delicious. I am still eating the ones she sent home with me.
For the festivities

Matt spoiled us all with a great dinner.

I know I am biased but could he be any cuter?

Grandpa and family friend Dolores. He wanted to make sure he got a picture with her. :)

The prime rib.

Brussel sprouts with balsamic vinegar. So good and I don't normally like brussel sprouts.


Everyone's favorite baby!

It was a wonder Christmas Eve celebration.

Part two- Christmas morning coming soon.

No comments: