Not long after the wedding I made a list of my favorite parts of the day.
Here it is.
- Being with all of the ladies before the wedding, getting ready.
- Running down the street with the bridal party ;)
- Mom and I chatting before the ceremony.
- Dad walking me down the aisle.
- Seeing Rodger at the end of the aisle waiting for me.
- Stopping to hold my Grandma's hand as I was walking down the aisle.
- Lighting the candle for Rodger's dad during the ceremony.
- My cousin Matt marrying us.
- Rodger's cute stumbling of his vows.
- Our first dance. We practiced a little beforehand. Definitely could have used a little more work.
- My family and Paul's family at table #1 singing "Your Song" by Elton John.
- My sister and I sitting and listening to Bruce Springsteen's "Secret Garden". And dancing together.
- Dancing with my Mom to "Red Solo Cup"
- Dancing with Rodger - Two father-daughter dances.
- All but one of my cousins being at the wedding and dancing with them.
- Everyone singing "My Girl" during the garter toss.
- Dancing to Britney with Jenn and Rhona.
I am sure there are things I am missing. But overall it really was the best night. We had so much fun drinking and dancing with all of our loved ones.
|One of my favorite pictures from the wedding reception. (thanks Jenn!)|