Suddenly I See

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wedding Favorites

Almost five months later I am still posting pictures from our wedding. It's fun reliving it this way.

Not long after the wedding I made a list of my favorite parts of the day.
Here it is.

- Being with all of the ladies before the wedding, getting ready.
- Running down the street with the bridal party ;)
- Mom and I chatting before the ceremony.
- Dad walking me down the aisle.
- Seeing Rodger at the end of the aisle waiting for me.
- Stopping to hold my Grandma's hand as I was walking down the aisle.
- Lighting the candle for Rodger's dad during the ceremony.
- My cousin Matt marrying us.
- Rodger's cute stumbling of his vows.
- Our first dance. We practiced a little beforehand. Definitely could have used a little more work.
- My family and Paul's family at table #1 singing "Your Song" by Elton John.
- My sister and I sitting and listening to Bruce Springsteen's "Secret Garden". And dancing together.
- Dancing with my Mom to "Red Solo Cup"
- Dancing with Rodger - Two father-daughter dances.
- All but one of my cousins being at the wedding and dancing with them.
- Everyone singing "My Girl" during the garter toss.
- Dancing to Britney with Jenn and Rhona.

I am sure there are things I am missing. But overall it really was the best night. We had so much fun drinking and dancing with all of our loved ones.

One of my favorite pictures from the wedding reception. (thanks Jenn!)













1 comment:

vickie said...

For the record this is one of the top 5 days of my life. I loved seeing you and Rodger committing your lives to one another, it was beautiful.

Love you!!!