Suddenly I See

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Crabby Pants

Since I got off work this evening I have been crabby and irritable. Which is strange because leaving work usually has the opposite affect on me.

The problem is that I don't know why I am so easily annoyed tonight. But I am.

Annoying things include-
Forgetting to give the photographer our apt# in our address so our disc was not in the mailbox as I expected today. A little disappointing. I think I even said the "F" word.
My jeans were too tight on my stomach. Nothing makes a girl feel better than that feeling.
My boobs hurt.
My cell phone glass cracked again.
Some guy almost backed into me and then kept driving around me as if he had no idea I was even there. I stared him down. Not like me at all.
That's all I can think of.
Not real problems but like I said I am irritable.

I am going to chalk it up to hormones. Why not?

Poor Rodger. Probably wished he hadn't come home tonight.

I think the thing to have done after work was to have gone and worked out or done something constructive (well I did put my laundry away). Get some energy out. But that didn't happen. I did have a drink to try to calm myself. Which I also never do. Don't worry Mom, I only had like two sips. I don't want to be the girl who drinks alone.

Well enough of my bitching and complaining because as I look over this list I know I have nothing to bitch and complain about but you know hormones, right?

I think I am going to bed now and wake up with a better attitude.
Maybe I will listen to Monica's "Just One of Those Days" before I nod off.

No comments: