Suddenly I See

Monday, March 7, 2011

It's all settled

The date has been set for our wedding and the deposit has been made. We will be married on Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 at the Monrovia Historical Museum.
We have ten hours at the site for both the ceremony and the reception, but we haven't decided on the exact time yet. I am up for suggestions on that. I kind of want evening but I think it would also be nice to have daylight for the ceremony especially when you consider having to take pictures afterwards. That ten hours does include set up time but we can start setting up the night before and purchase more hours if necessary.

The biggest detail has been taken care, now it's time for all of the fun small details.

Also, cutest thing, my brother-in-law texted me the other day that said "tomorrow starts the countdown." At first I didn't know what he was talking about but then I realized he meant Rodger's and my wedding day. Paul is such a sweetheart!

And as my mom said "one year from now you will be married".

Katherine Marie Long. I will need a year to get used to it. I love my last name. But I have an idea how to keep it always and that will make it okay for to change my last name.
So excited for the next year of planning.
Please let me know any suggestions you have for planning a wedding.

No comments: