Suddenly I See

Sunday, December 12, 2010

3rd Annual Post Thanksgiving Pre Christmas Formal Dinner

A couple of Saturdays ago Rodger and I hosted our annual holiday dinner. It was a formal occasion the first year, last year it was a scaled back less formal dinner, as it was last minute and I was sicky.

This year we went all out again. My parents and Vickie and Paul came. Rodger did most of the cooking and did a great job at it.


Appetizers

Zucchini Fritters (a new recipe I tried out, they were pretty good. I will post the recipe late)
Spinach Artichoke dip and tortilla chips
Dinner
Salmon
Chicken Breasts
Scallops
Broccoli and Cauliflower
Rolls


Dessert (So yummy)

Vickie's Apple Pie
Mom's Pumpkin Pie

(Rodger's dessert plate)

After dinner entertainment

Disney's "Christmas Carol"
Vickie washing dishes and cleaning my bedroom
Thanks for coming all! We look forward to next year!

No comments: