Suddenly I See

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stay Classy McDonalds!

This morning was an early one for me. (And Rodger and my parents). Rodger and my dad did a triathlon in San Bernadino.

After the race we went to McDonalds for breakfast where the following conversation took place.

Mom (after putting down the trays): "Here's one napkin for all of us to share."
Me: "They only gave us one napkin?"
Mom: "Well there were two, but I had to use the other one to clean the bird crap off the table."

Nice. The sausage Mcmuffin did hit the spot though.

Congrats to Rodger and Dad for a job well done. They both improved on their times last year and my dad took second place in his age group.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love when you share these conversations, you guys make me smile :)

vickie said...

Congrats to Dad! This is why I don't or encourage you all to eat at Mc Donald's. YUCK!

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing. I must add that the table was outside, hence the bird crap.

Alexandra said...

Yeah, I'm with Vickie, not sure McDonald's was that classy to begin with.

立偉立偉 said...

Quality is better than quantity.................................................................