Suddenly I See

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stay Classy McDonalds!

This morning was an early one for me. (And Rodger and my parents). Rodger and my dad did a triathlon in San Bernadino.

After the race we went to McDonalds for breakfast where the following conversation took place.

Mom (after putting down the trays): "Here's one napkin for all of us to share."
Me: "They only gave us one napkin?"
Mom: "Well there were two, but I had to use the other one to clean the bird crap off the table."

Nice. The sausage Mcmuffin did hit the spot though.

Congrats to Rodger and Dad for a job well done. They both improved on their times last year and my dad took second place in his age group.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love when you share these conversations, you guys make me smile :)

vickie said...

Congrats to Dad! This is why I don't or encourage you all to eat at Mc Donald's. YUCK!

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing. I must add that the table was outside, hence the bird crap.

Alexandra said...

Yeah, I'm with Vickie, not sure McDonald's was that classy to begin with.