Suddenly I See

Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Annual Christmas Cookie Exchange

Last Sunday my Mom, Vickie, and I hosted a Christmas Cookie Exchange. My mom came up with the idea.





We invited friends and family and we each brought two dozen cookies to swap. There was lots of food. Vickie made bruschetta and spinach artichoke dip, so good, and my mom made these really great baked mix nuts. I am still munching on those.

There was a bingo game and Christmas trivia and, of course, lots of talking. It was great to have most of my favorite ladies all in one place.



I enjoyed eating all of the cookies and enjoying them for several days after too.

Already looking forward to next year's party.

Thanks for coming up with the great idea Mom!

1 comment:

Pam said...

It was a lot of fun. Hope to do it again next year!