Suddenly I See

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Excited for Fall




Right now I am loving that Fall is around the corner. I love Fall, it's my favorite season. I was thinking the other night how I didn't like it getting darker earlier but then it occurred to me that means that Fall is closer and I love that.

I am excited about decorating my apartment and maybe even more excited about buying the decorations. I don't have too much for fall to decorate with so I will need to get a few things. I just love the rich autumn colors.

Other things I love about fall are college football, the cooler weather, the Los Angeles County Fair, the leaves changing colors, warmer clothes, Halloween, my mom's birthday, Thanksgiving,anticipating Christmas, and the overall general cozy feeling that Fall has.

Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.-- Albert Camus

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I was thinking the same thing today! You could feel just that little first crisp twinge in the air early this morning when I was outside. Maybe you can help me come decorate one day?? Love You!

Katie said...

Yeah, that would be fun. I love that stuff.

Pam said...

Before you buy anything, we should go through what I have. Probably enough for both of us to decorate our houses. The weather tonight is great - nice and cool. Now if it would only stay this way.

Jenn said...

You forgot a great part of Fall...my birthday!