Suddenly I See

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

31 Years




Today my parents celebrate 31 years of wedded bliss.


Photobucket

This picture doesn't have anything to do with their wedding. But I thought it was really cute, you know young parents, first baby, lots of love.

And it also illustrates the fact that there are too few pictures of just my parents and it I couldn't find a wedding photo. Shouldn't one of those be framed in the house?

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thanks for being a good example for married life.

For a funny story (at least in Vickie's opinion) about my anniversary gift to them go here- http://totallymajor.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks so much Katie. You are so sweet and we totally appreciated the champagne and strawberries, especially since it inspired a post from Vickie! Love you.

Pam said...

Thanks so much Katie. You are so sweet and we totally appreciated the champagne and strawberries, especially since it inspired a post from Vickie! Love you.