Suddenly I See

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad!



In honor of Father's Day here are some pictures of my dad. I had a great time looking through all of the old pictures.





So handsome!




This picture cracks me up,I had never seen it before and have no idea why he is holding a knife.



Dad and his friends


Halloween, maybe 1984






Christmas Eve family picture at my grandparent's house. Maybe 1985?






Dad and our cat Goldie, and Pete the Parakeet in the background.





Swimming



The zoo



A family vacation- either Utah or Arizona. I don't always remember exactly what we saw on our summer vacations but I remember the vacations and the love and fun they contained.




A trip to San Francisco



Vickie's HS graduation






My dad in his element.



Happy Father's Day Dad! Thanks for being a good example of leading a good life and letting us learn through your actions. I love you!

No comments: