Suddenly I See

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sing It Loud!

When this song comes on the radio I turn it up real loud and sing along to it louder. I imagine that girls who have been cheated on sing it even louder.

Here is Kellie Pickler singing a live version of it.



And here is a link of the actual video. Taylor Swift co-wrote the song with Kellie Pickler so she is in the video also.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsFtroEa8Q


And while you link to that you will also see a link for the two of them singing Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue". They actually make it sound pretty. You have to really like country music to get through that song. (Sorry Mom, I know of your great fondness for Toby).

Anyways, try the song and turn up the volume.

1 comment:

Pam said...

rPoor Toby, really, what has he ever done to you? I like to hear their version, but I am sure it can't muster the emotion that Toby has.