Suddenly I See

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013









Thanksgiving has come and gone and I am just now posting about it.

Vickie, Rodger, Kona, and I started the day off with a nice hike and then Vickie came back and prepped my turkey and some of my side dishes. I can't thank her enough for that.

Rodger and I went and joined my family Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncles. I certainly overdid it on food. So much so that I could barely eat all the food I made. (I had the flu earlier in the week and should have taken it easier on my stomach.)

We then came back and had dinner with Rodger's family. The turkey turned out very well. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. There were also five dogs that were at our house (including Kona). 

It was a nice holiday for sure.

No comments: