Suddenly I See

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful: The Furry Ones

As some other beloved bloggers and Facebookers are doing this month I am posting to hope some daily thankful thoughts. I always think that when we have children I will ask them to name what they are thankful for so I feel I should do the same. I also am going to try not to let my OCD interfere with this too much in making things in order and I won't stress too much about posting every single day. So these will be in no particular order.

For November 1st-

I am very thankful for my little furry babies. I love them. I am obsessed with them. This is what happens when a thirty-something woman has no children- she obsesses over her pets. The other night Rodger told me I treat Kona like I would a baby and I just asked him if he was just figuring this out.

But they are such little loves and I enjoy taking care of them.






No comments: