Suddenly I See

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The more exciting things

I suppose I will save you all for the usual "I don't know why I don't blog very much" and just get on with it.

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately. I mean I don't have any pictures of what I do with most in time, but it's probably not too hard to picture me driving in traffic, sitting at my desk at work, and laying in bed watching TV. So more accurately here are some pictures of the more exciting things going on lately.

Last weekend we went out to eat for Amy's birthday and they gave her a very large knife to cut the cake with.


Also last weekend we met up with Jenn and Jaime and their dogs at Huntington Dog Beach. Rodger's sisters and Pini also met up with us in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day and much cooler than being at home. Kona loved the water and the dogs that were her size. The smaller ones not so much.


And when we got home Kona decided she wanted to read a book. Actually she was after Bo Obama .
What can I say? She has great taste, like me. I will have to blog about my dream about having an affair with the president and then becoming pregnant with his baby. It was crazy! I don't know why I have these dreams. I haven't even watched "Scandal" in months.

Also, let's ignore the fact that I still haven't unpacked my office completely. I probably just need another bookshelf. I just can't get rid of books.

This weekend (Friday night) Rodger and I went to the fair with his mom, sisters, and Pini. There was the usual food, exhibits, and people watching.




I tried to tell Pini that Baby Bear doesn't drink.
 

I am still laughing at the Bear family portrait.
Also, it was quite timely that I had a bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries that looked like I was holding porridge.

Last night I babysat for Olivia. We had a great time. So much so that she didn't even go to bed. She is such a sweetheart. She had a bit of a cough and was crying a little and in between cries she asked for her Mommy. I thought that was pretty cute. We played, read, and took pictures. It's always a treat to get to spend time with my adorable little niece.
 
 

I will see what I can do about getting some pictures of the less exciting times.
 Just so you have the full picture.

No comments: