Suddenly I See

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Go now to your dwelling place to enter into the days of your togetherness And may your days be good and long upon this earth"

Our beautiful wedding ceremony. Oh how the butterflies were getting to me as the time started to approach. I can't think of the exact words to describe the feeling of anticipation. But I know how I felt and I just felt completely enveloped in warmth and love. I had my family and my best girlfriends surrounding me and I had Rodger waiting for me.





I was so excited when I saw him that I started to lean in for a kiss. Oops!
II

Our ceremony was short and simple. Matt did a great job! I thought it was the perfect mix of humor, romance, and reverence.

And we're married!!!!! 
 Mr. and Mrs. Rodger and Katie Long

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great pictures. You are perfect for each other.