Suddenly I See

Sunday, March 18, 2012

"They're Crotchless, Mom"*

Saturday and Sunday the 25th and the 26th of February I got my groove thing on at my bachelorette party.

What a great time. One of the best nights ever!

Get a big group of girls together and a good time will be had.

Vickie, Jenn, and Rhona threw me a great party. We stayed at the Langham in Pasadena, ate dinner at Villa Soriso. I had a great lasagna and great drinks. Before I even realized I had ate that much my whole plate was empty. Dinner was so fun, such great conversation, and so much laughter.

After dinner some people went home, Mom and Peggy went back to their room at the hotel, and the rest of us hit the club! What a great time! The drinks flowed (except for Vickie, she was sober sister for more reasons than one) and we danced the night away. I know I'm not the best dancer, or maybe even a good dancer, but I really love to dance, and I had the best time!!
Vickie got me this cute "bachelorette" shirt.

Rhonie got me these cute undies.

Ready to hit the town.

The group at dinner.



At the bar with Rachael!



Vickie with her water (and Olivia's first time in a club)
In the running for best picture ever.




When we were done dancing we went back to the hotel and had some of the penis cake that Jenn made. Yummy!

The next morning we had the wonderful and delicious brunch at the Langham. I didn't get many pictures and I didn't get any pictures of the food but it was good and a great time was had.


Is it weird for me to say that I just really miss this weekend? What a great, fun time with so many of my favorite girls. I felt so loved and special.

I really can't say enough what an amazing time I had. Thank you to everyone who put so much time and work into it and thank you to everyone who came out. We should all get together again just for fun!

*my fun declaration to my Mom after opening a gift. I was a couple drinks in.

1 comment:

Pam said...

So fun, Katie you are so pretty!