Suddenly I See

Friday, September 16, 2011

Our Most Organized Move Yet

Tomorrow is the big moving day.

I always start off packing by saying "this will be my most organized move yet" and of course, it never is. But with Rodger spearheading this one I have to say it just might be. Sushi is very confused. I think she feels unsettled, I tried to bubble wrap her to make her feel safer but it didn't have the desired effect.

We will miss this place. Our first apartment together. But we are looking forward to making memories at the new place (memories that will include a lot less cigarette smoke).

Heading to bed now so we can be up early to get things going.

I will post pictures of the new place soon. I am excited for everyone to see it.

1 comment:

Rhona Joyce said...

So sad...I never even got to see your last one! Although from what I remember you had said, Rodger probably wanted it that way :)