Suddenly I See

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sushi's Son

Word came down that Sushi's son (Big Moe) wanted a shout out on the blog.

Here is a picture of Moe.



And so that one of her other son's doesn't feel left out here is Stanford (the originator of adding "ford" to everyone's names).


Sushi has quite the family tree.

I think these types of post might mean that it's time for me to have a kid (after I'm married, of course). But I mean everyone loves cat's as much as me, right? Right?

That's what I thought.

3 comments:

vickie said...

"About time" per Moe... I mean the Lil' Blue Lobster was up on this before her own flesh and blood! What the heck!?!

BTW - thanks for posting my fat picture... Once again per Moe.

Katie said...

The "per Moe" is cracking me up.

Pam said...

Moe kind of does look like he has a pot belly in this picture. How did such a little mama have such big cats?