Suddenly I See

Monday, June 7, 2010

"I said it's hot outside, let me go swimming in your eyes."


Recap of the past two weekends. In a word they were both hot. Hot as in the air conditioning in my apartment only circulates (a strong word) around the living room with no intention of getting the cool air towards my bedroom. It's all good though there is a roll of foil about to be taped to the bedroom window. My neighbors probably think I run a meth lab but whatever, it gets hot in there.

Besides the heat the past two weekends have been fun.

Memorial Day weekend was of course great because, hello, three days off! Saturday Rodger and I went to the beach, it was a beautiful day, followed by some "In n Out" and, of course, an after beach nap, which is always the best.

Photobucket

Sunday was Jenn and Jaime's reception. It was fun and Jenn looked beautiful And it was fun to watch the wedding video again. And it was really nice to catch up with Rhona and Chris.

Photobucket

After that Rodger and I went to Keira's 3rd birthday party. She was dressed up as Tinkerbell, so cute!

Photobucket

Monday my parents had a barbecue. It was fun to eat Rodger's yummy burgers, play games, and catch up with Vickie, who keeps dashing off to Texas. She just can't get enough of that place.

This past weekend's calendar was a little less full. Friday night was big for me. My first time trying Thai food. I liked it, I had the Pad Thai.

Saturday morning I went to garage sales with my Mom and then Rodger and I hung out and watched movies. It was a very relaxing day.

Sunday Rodger and I went and watched "Get Him to the Greek". Ah, good laughs.

Another fun weekend of laughter and love. (and a Laker loss to the Celtics, but we won't get into that).

Photobucket

No comments: