Suddenly I See

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Game Five- Lakers are Champs!




Game Five was all it took for the Lakers to win the finals.

It was a lot of fun to watch them win and celebrate.










I was particularly happy for Odom to win his championship. And it was cool to see Fisher and Kobe win another one together.






My Dad really enjoyed seeing Jackson get his tenth ring and he thought the hat was pretty cool.




This picture is for Vickie, I know you will love it (wink wink). (Please leave a sarcastic/witty comment).


I am very happy for the Lakers and it was an exciting playoffs to watch. I am happy for Rodger who has been on cloud nine since they won and has me recording the Laker parade on two different channels tomorrow.

Already looking forward to next season and another championship.





Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you dig it! GO LAKERS! Let's hope LO and Ariza comes back next year. Ready for a BACK TO BACK. New season begins in October. I know you can't wait.

Pam said...

Woah Vickie, it is never cool to pick on the kids. Can't wait for next season to begin, what in about two weeks? Congrats to Rodger.