Suddenly I See

Monday, December 8, 2008

Work Christmas Parties


I always look forward to my work Christmas Party and it is indeed one of my FAVORITE things about the HOLIDAYS. This weekend I went to two work Christmas parties. Friday night was the party for my work and Saturday night was the party for Rodger's work.



My work party was at The Cheesecake Factory and Dave and Busters. I pretty much ate till I burst at The Cheesecake Factory. I highly recommend the appetizer platter.


Have I mentioned how fun my boss and his wife are? That's Patron shots for everyone! They know how to have a good time.

Me and Rachael- She won like 600 points and got the Bart Simpson doll. Rodger and I won like 200 points and got Sweetarts although Rodger did win 3 prizes from the crane game.

Had some drinks and played some games at Dave Busters and had a great time!

*****************************************

Rodger's work party was at The Westin in Pasadena. I felt so glamorous. Please enjoy the blurry picture of us. Also, had great appetizers. I accidentally ate mushrooms. So gross!

The party was a blast and I had fun meeting Rodger's co-workers. And really who doesn't love to get dressed up?



The parties really kicked the holiday season into high gear!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cute pictures. You guys looked so handsome (pretty?) when you left here. Glad you had a good time.

Alexandra said...

Man Katie you are SLACKING in the one-a-day post. How am I supposed to procrastinate if you won't post???