Suddenly I See

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Survey

So I know this isn't one particular FAVORITE for the day but my aunt emailed me this survey and I thought it would be fun to post since it is all about CHRISTMAS. I know it doesn't really count but this survey is my favorite thing about Christmas today because I am too tired (lazy) to write about anything original today. Tomorrow for sure though I am back to my favorites.

So here is some fun Christmas information about me-

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? This year we are putting it up this weekend. (You better believe this will be a "favorite" post.)
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's day. But let's be real I am never involved in this activity. Makes me too sad.
5. Do you like eggnog? No, Vickie likes it enough for the both of us,
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Any stuffed elephant. I remember Ellie from Vickie and Erwin (really big soft brown one with big tusks) from my parents. My stuffed elephant's names all had to start with "E", clever child that I was.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Sometimes my dad, really any guy except Rodger. So much easier to shop for girls.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Vickie and my Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Oh there's a nativity scene this year, it's being shipped to me and it's AWESOME. Future "Favorite" post to come about this.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? N/A, no bad gifts, it's always the thought and gesture that count
. Favorite Christmas Movie? So many! To name a few- Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause, Home Alone 1 and 2, Trapped in Paradise, It's A Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th St, Deck the Halls,Four Christmases, pretty much any movie about Christmas I like.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Of course, lots of them
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride
18. Travel at Christmas
or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa ' s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Vixen, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Santa Clause
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Can't think of anything. Pretty sure I love everything about Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Green
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything with cheese and butter.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Not sure yet. I think I am easy to shop for, I pretty much like everything.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I think you and I are pretty much on the same page about our favorites. Of course, what's not to like about Christmas?

Katie said...

Exactly.

I also need to add "A Christmas Story" to my favorite holiday movies. Hello, how could I forget that?